Wayfindr is a 21st century careers platform designed to transform the way we find jobs, hire team members, and plan for future skill needs
Pre-launch offer for Employers
Wayfindr publicly launches on May 15, 2019.
Companies who claim (or create) their Wayfindr employer profile on or before May 15, 2019 will automatically receive a free standard membership plan with free and unlimited job postings for 6 months.
If you haven’t claimed (or created) your company’s profile yet, click here to get started.
We have also provided a mechanism for employers to upgrade to Enhanced or Premium plans for free by completing the steps detailed below on or before May 15, 2019.
Enhanced and premium plans provide higher search rankings for company, job, and event searches and advanced tools and features, including BlindHire.
Click here to see a full comparison of plan features.
How to upgrade to a free Enhanced or Premium plan
To receive a free standard membership plan for 6 months, complete the following steps before May 15, 2019.
1. Claim (or create) your account and profile
2. Update basic company info (company logo and banner images, company size, year founded, website address, short and long description, industry, and location(s))
3. Post a job
Add at least one additional team member (as an Admin, SuperUser or User)
To receive a free enhancedmembership plan for 6 months, complete the following steps before May 15, 2019.
4. Add at least one additional team member (as an Admin, SuperUser or User)
5. Add a text, image or video Glimpse to your company profile
6. Post a minimum 3 jobs
To receive a free premium membership plan for 6 months, complete the following steps before May 15, 2019.
7. Add at another team member (as an Ambassador User) and have them create a Discussion in the Q&A tab
8. Add a ‘Job Functions’ or ‘Career Path’ or ‘Selection Process’ Glimpse to at least one job posting
9. Add Matching Criteria (academics, work experience, and skills) to at least one job posting
10. Post a minimum 1 event
11. Post a minimum 10 jobs
To be considered for one of ten Flagship employer positions and feature on the home and search pages
12. Activate BlindHire in Profile Settings
13. Email request to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight May 14, 2019
There are two places for each of the following categories: Very large companies (>30k staff), Large companies (>10k staff), Midsize companies (>1k staff), Small companies (>100 staff), Smaller companies (<100 staff).
Offer ends midnight (PST) on Wednesday May 15, 2019.